- Hotel name
- Hotel Schiphol
- Rijksweg A 4 Nr.3
- Zipcode and city
- 2132MA Hoofddorp - Schiphol
- Open in Google Maps
Our brasserie has been completely renovated in a modern new style. It has a nice big square bar, various cozy seats and corners, a fireplace and large TV. Of course you can visit the terrace in our courtyard in good weather.
** On Saturdays we only make reservations for our hotel guests. **
Brasserie (coffee, lunch and dinner)
Our brasserie is open from 10:00 am - 12:00 am for coffee, tea & pastries, 12:00 am - 16:00 pm for lunch and from 17:00 pm to 22:00 pm for dinner.
*on Saturday and Sunday the brasserie is open from 11:00 am.
In order to ensure that everything runs smoothly and safely, we have drawn up a number of guidelines:
- Upon entering the restaurant / brasserie, we ask you a few health questions and we will note the data that is required for contact research of the Dutch Health Inspection;
- You will be requested to disinfect your hands
- Please, wait at the welcome desk. You will be seated by our staff members.
- Keep 1,5 metres distance from our staff members and other guests
If you are bound by dietary requirements, this is no problem. We would like to ask you to make your wishes known, so that we can give you appropriate advice.