The following rules are in place to ensure your safety, security and comfort. Please take the time to read them. If you have any suggestions or complaints feel free to contact the management.
- All instructions of employees of the hotel, which are related to the house rules must be followed.
- In case of fire always remain calm. Report the fire to the reception and/or break the glass in the nearest fire alarm.
- Leave the building immediately in case of a fire alarm.
- Do not use the lift in case of a fire alarm. Leave the building using the stairs. Follow the exit signs which are clearly marked.
- We can only accept a Hotel reservation from over 18 year olds. A valid passport or identity card must be presented to our staff when you check in.
- A CCTV system operates within this Hotel. Please note the recordings of the system may be used by third parties if requested.
- Lost property: please hand any item found to the reception.
- The hotel cannot be held responsible for any loss or theft of your belongings.
- The management, owner or employees of the hotel cannot be held responsible for any injuries, damage or losses to guests during the stay.
- The room should be cleaned every day.
It is not allowed to:
- Use the emergency exits to enter or leave the Hotel without an emergency.
- Take any Hotel property outside of the Hotel. Any damage to Hotel property will be charged for.
- To have, use or sell prohibited drugs or substances.
- Use laughing gas balloons and bringing laughing gas bottles or cartridges into the room (In case of doubt, please provide access to your luggage to gain access to the hotelroom)
- Cause any inconvenience by playing loud music or offensive or unacceptable behaviour.
- To smoke anywhere in the Hotel. In case we notice, there has been smoked in the room, you will get a penalty of € 250,00. This also applies to disabling the fire detector in the room.
- Stay with more than two people in the room. (except for our family rooms)
- Receiving other guests in the room.
- Receiving guests in the room for the purpose of sexual commercial activities.
In any case which has not been mentioned or provided for in the above rules, the hotels decision is final.
The management and staff of the hotel would like to wish you a safe and pleasant stay at our hotel.
- Please be aware that the hotel is a non-smoking property, which is obliged by law in the Netherlands as from 1. July 2008. Smoking on these premises will result in an additional cleaning charge of € 150.
- Candles/incense are not permitted due to fire and safety regulations.Bringing a child or baby in the Suite is entirely at your own risk.
- Decorations such as confetti is not allowed in the room. Ask our reception if your decorations are allowed. If extra cleaning or technical maintenance is needed there will be extra charges.
- For a stay in our suites a maximum of two persons is allowed. If you wish to bring a baby, we can place a cot for € 10,00 per night. Children under the age of 12 are allowed only if they are accompanied by an adult and the total number of persons in the room is two. Bringing a child or baby in the Suite is entirely at your own risk.
- The latest check out time for our suites are at 12.00 hours.
- Removal or damage of hotel belongings will always be reported to the police. Damage to hotel property caused by a guest will be charged to the individual.
- We require a deposit of € 75.00 in cash or credit card guarantee. We will refund the deposit upon check-out after the room has been checked.
- By law a valid form of identification is required to be carried at all times and you are obliged to show your ID at check in.
- Use, possess or trade/sell Drugs (of any kind) are not permitted in the hotel, and will always be reported to the police.