- Hotel name
- Hotel Schiphol
- Rijksweg A 4 Nr.3
- Zipcode and city
- 2132MA Hoofddorp - Schiphol
- Open in Google Maps
The following rules are in place to ensure your safety, security and comfort. Please take the time to read them. If you have any suggestions or complaints feel free to contact the management.
- All instructions of employees of the hotel, which are related to the house rules must be followed.
- In case of fire always remain calm. Report the fire to the reception and/or break the glass in the nearest fire alarm.
- Leave the building immediately in case of a fire alarm.
- Do not use the lift in case of a fire alarm. Leave the building using the stairs. Follow the exit signs which are clearly marked.
- We can only accept a Hotel reservation from over 18 year olds. A valid passport or identity card must be presented to our staff when you check in.
- A CCTV system operates within this Hotel. Please note the recordings of the system may be used by third parties if requested.
- Lost property: please hand any item found to the reception.
- The hotel cannot be held responsible for any loss or theft of your belongings.
- The management, owner or employees of the hotel cannot be held responsible for any injuries, damage or losses to guests during the stay.
- The room should be cleaned every day.
It is not allowed to:
- Use the emergency exits to enter or leave the Hotel without an emergency.
- Take any Hotel property outside of the Hotel. Any damage to Hotel property will be charged for.
- To have, use or sell prohibited drugs or substances.
- Use laughing gas balloons and bringing laughing gas bottles or cartridges into the room (In case of doubt, please provide access to your luggage to gain access to the hotelroom)
- Cause any inconvenience by playing loud music or offensive or unacceptable behaviour.
- To smoke anywhere in the Hotel. In case we notice, there has been smoked in the room, you will get a penalty of € 250,00. This also applies to disabling the fire detector in the room.
- Stay with more than two people in the room. (except for our family rooms)
- Receiving other guests in the room.
- Receiving guests in the room for the purpose of sexual commercial activities.