- Parking is free of charge during your stay
- Prices are without 6.05% percent tourist tax
- Breakfast exclusive
- Free in the hotel
- Checkin time from 15:00 o'clock
- Checkout time till 12:00 o'clock
- Cancellation free of charge on day of arrival until 12 pm.
Park Sleep & Fly
Important to know:
- Our free Shuttle runs between 05:00 and 23:40. The night shuttle costs € 7.50 per adult and € 5 per child (up to 12 years) per trip. The night shuttle is available on request. The night shuttle leaves every half an hour.
- If you need the shuttle from the hotel to Schiphol before 10.00 am, you can reserve a shuttle time by leaving a message in the memo field.
- This package includes the parking of 1 car.
- The hotel is not liable for theft or damage of or to your vehicle.
- Children over 12 years old are considered as adults, when you make a booking in our hotel. Please select adult when you make a reservation.
- Please note that the 3-persons room / 4-persons room can only be booked for a total of 3 persons / 4 persons respectively, regardless of the composition of the family.
- Please note the starting price per person is based on an occupancy of at least 2 people.
- When travelling with babies, please include a comment in the memo field. A cot is mandatory and costs € 7.50 per night per baby.
Is your desired hotel no longer available? Then select a different date.
Please note: this package has limited availability.
- 1x overnight stay
- breakfast is optional (€14.50 p.p.)
- including 31 days free parking (1 Car)
- free shuttle to the airport Schiphol according to the schedule
- free use of the swimming pool and our wellness facilities
The selected date is not available for your specified travel group or stay period.
for everyone who want to find a great place to stay, this Hotel is it, wonderful People and great Bar, the Breakfast was wonderful so was the Room, as of now all my Stays will be there,,,thank you all for a wonderful time
Me and my Wife could not belive, how great this Hotel is, top Service great Bar, and also the Room was super, not to mention the Breakfast, witch was absolutely super