Starting June 5th, the swimming pool and Wellness area is open again for our hotel guests.
Due to the Corona measures, the swimming pool and Wellness area can only be entered upon reservation.
Ask the reception about the possibilities.
For your relaxation, we have a large indoor pool and wellness facilities on the ground floor.
- The swimming pool is open for hotel guests only.
- Reservations are mandatory, ask at the reception about the possibilities.
- You can reserve a time slot for the swimming pool once per stay, if you stay several nights and want to swim a second time, this will be based on availability.
- You have the opportunity to use the swimming pool for 45 minutes.
- You must disinfect your hands at the entrance of the pool.
- You must follow the instructions of the staff.
The heated swimming pool is equipped with separate changing areas. There are lockers so that you can store valuables safely.
Bathrobes can be rented at the reception (we ask for a deposit of € 25.00 and you pay € 5.00 afterwards).
Towels are provided at the reception. Slippers can be purchased at the reception.
Monday to Thursday and Sunday: 8 a.m. to 10 p.m.
Friday: 9 a.m. to 10 p.m.
Saturday: 12 a.m. to 10 p.m.
House rules: Swimwear is mandatory.
Reservations can only be made on the day of arrival, at check-in or by telephone based on availability.
From the pool you have access to the wellness ** Enjoy the relaxing infra-red cabins, saunas, Turkish bath or solarium *
* Use of the solarium is against payment. Tanning tokens are available at the reception or from the vending machine opposite the changing rooms.
The heated design loungers are unique in the Netherlands. Here you can relax and enjoy the gentle radiant heat. You will feel cramps and muscle tensions calm down and experience total relaxation.
In addition, the heat loungers provide the ideal resting point between various visits to saunas and swimming pool.