- Hotel name
- Hotel Schiphol
- Rijksweg A 4 Nr.3
- Zipcode and city
- 2132MA Hoofddorp - Schiphol
- Open in Google Maps
Brasserie TERRACERequest table
Our terrace in the courtyard is also open in good weather!
Terrace Brasserie (coffee, lunch and dinner)
Our brasserie is open from 10:00 am - 12:00 am for coffee, tea & pastries, 12:00 am - 16:00 pm for lunch and from 17:00 pm to 22:00 pm for dinner.
*on Saturday & Sunday the brasserie is open from 11:00 am.
The brasserie is only open for our hotel guests on Saturdays. This is due to the limited availability in the restaurant.
When you make a reservation, please use the same name as the hotel accommodation.
* IMPORTANT ! The terrace is closed during bad weather.
In order to ensure that everything runs smoothly and safely, we have drawn up a number of guidelines:
- Upon entering the restaurant / brasserie / bar, we ask you a few health questions and we will note the data that is required for contact research of the Dutch Health Inspection;
- You will be requested to disinfect your hands
- Please, wait at the welcome desk. You will be seated by our staff members.
- Keep 1,5 metres distance from our staff members and other guests
If you are bound by dietary requirements, this is no problem. We would like to ask you to make your wishes known, so that we can give you appropriate advice.