Starting June 26, the restaurant and the Brasserie have fully opened their doors again !
The breakfast buffet in the restaurant is open between 05:00 am - 11:00 am
Brasserie (coffee, lunch and dinner)
Our brasserie is open from 10:00 am - 12:00 am for coffee, tea & pastries, 12:00 am - 16:00 pm for lunch and from 17:00 pm to 22:00 pm for dinner.
*on Saturday and Sunday the brasserie is open from 11:00 am.
Terrace Brasserie (coffee, lunch and dinner)
Our terrace at the brasserie is also open from 10:00 am - 12:00 am for coffee, tea & pastries, 12:00 am - 16:00 pm for lunch and from 17:00 pm to 22:00 pm for dinner.
* IMPORTANT ! The terrace is closed during bad weather.
When you make a reservation for the terrace and the weather is bad outside, it is not possible to take a seat inside.
The restaurant is open between 17:00 pm - 22:00 p.m. for dinner.
** On Saturdays we only make reservations for our hotel guests. **
In order to ensure that everything runs smoothly and safely, we have drawn up a number of guidelines:
- Upon entering the restaurant / brasserie, we ask you a few health questions and we will note the data that is required for contact research of the Dutch Health Inspection;
- You will be requested to disinfect your hands
- Please, wait at the welcome desk. You will be seated by our staff members.
- Keep 1,5 metres distance from our staff members and other guests
At the moment we do not offer room service.
You can call roomservice number and place an order go to the restaurant to pick up your order and bring to your room.
We do not serve Brunch at the moment.